I hope you’re ready because you are in for an absolute treat!
6.2 Liters of pure American V8 putting out 450 Horsepower and 460 Lb-Ft. of torque!! With a perfect 50/50 weight balance, five modes of suspension and throttle mapping, and a beautiful exhaust note, this car was made for excitement! With the top down, you’ll be ready to cruise San Diego in style.
Heads Up Display
Key less Open and Start
Back Up Camera
Daily Rental Rate starting at $139
Things to remember:
· Convertible Top: The top should only be operated open or closed while car is in Park. Takes a good minute and a half, make sure that the cycle is totally completed. The display will tell you when it’s totally up or totally down. Remember, if you break it, you buy it.
· Brake Squeal: When brakes are cold (morning, after being parked for a long time, after they’ve been ohh so alone, etc.) they will squeal for a bit until they get warmed up. It is loud. Once you’ve made a couple stops, the brakes are warmed up enough and will stop making noise.
· LOOONG HOOD: Hood is longer than you think. Give yourself more room that you think you need when parking or you will hit a curb.
· Drive Modes: There are 5 drive modes, they can be changed by the dial to the right of the driver’s seat. The display will tell you which you are in.
o Eco Mode: Fuel economy is maximized. Good for cruising on the freeway
o Weather Mode: Keeps traction in inclement weather. Always use this in the rain.
o Tour Mode: Default setting for everyday driving and road trips. Increases comfort and shock absorption.
o Sport Mode: Magnetic Ride Damping is stiffened and exhaust note gets meaner.
o Track Mode: Exclusively for track driving. Since you’re not allowed on a track (we’ll know), stay off this mode.
· Traction Control: Absolutely, under no conditions is this allowed. I’ve seen what happens, it doesn’t turn out well for anyone.
Have Fun:That’s why you’re renting this instead of a Prius.Have a blast, just be safe.
Day - 100 mi
Week - 750 mi
Month - 3000 mi
Car Location - San Diego, CA 92104
Delivery to San Diego International Airport - $35
Delivery up to 50 miles from 92104 - $50
“ALL OF THESE CARS WERE ONCE JUST A DREAM IN SOMEBODY’S HEAD”